Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I still use a pair of Rel Storm IIIs with my Thiel 3.7s.  The subs are probably about 18 years old (have a Rel Strata III in a spare system as well that is around the same vintage).  So I'm sure eventually at some point I may have to look for another solution and I certainly got my moneys worth from them.
cascadesphil

Thank You for chiming in on REL subwoofers. The Storm and Strata are true subwoofer classics. I have only heard the Britania Series and they were outstanding!
I suspect that the newer models are excellent even though most are sourced to china.

Happy Listening!
Second Note;
the only other subwoofer I can attest is by Sunfire. 
Not sure if these products are sourced to china?

Happy Listening!
Tom,Re your comment on the PXO
I find it inaudible
Do you mean that it does not contribute any audible difference to the setup (therefore, why bother getting one) or that it it works so well that it doesn’t contribute a character of its own?Todd
Todd - sorry, I meant B. I find the SS solution to be a seamless integration between sub-bass and upper frequencies. There is also a little of A in there: It just sounds like bass, not like a subwoofer and therefore doesn't draw attention to itself.