A vote for amber LED lights on components over blue lights.

I like to enjoy my system and music at night in dim light. Bright blue LEDs on my amp, conditioner, etc, if not covered over by tape or some other DYI solution, are distracting and ruin the soft incandescent ambience I’ve worked to create for my listening area. I’m not selling my Pass XA30.8, but I do have a foam circular cutout to block the blue glow.

Would anyone here mourn the demise of bright blue (or red, or green) LEDs in audio?  
redwoodaudio
Yeah Tim but by now you must know the level of this crowd. I'm surprised they aren't all "you need room lighting correction" and "hire a lighting consultant" and "can anyone recommend a professional in the Phoenix area to come set up the lighting in my room?" 
Big deal about nothing. I have 2 reds and one blue. I don't pay attention to them. 
Rich coming from someone who promotes cable elevators making a night and day difference.

Yeah Tim but by now you must know the level of this crowd. I'm surprised they aren't all "you need room lighting correction" and "hire a lighting consultant" and "can anyone recommend a professional in the Phoenix area to come set up the lighting in my room?"

The op has made a comment about what many, not just the odd person, but what many complain about. There are a ton of articles on the web addressing this. Manufacturers keep using blue because it is "cool" and blue is still considered "high tech", as opposed to boring RED LEDs which have been around since the 60s.

@noble100 
always appreciate the dismissiveness, and self-righteous condescension you bring to my threads.  I have to admit, the constructive suggestions and camaraderie from others were getting tiresomely wholesome.  Can you move in next door to me to remind me how useless of a human being I am 24/7, just because I’m not the same as you?

Blah blah blah. Blue Tack. Perfect solution. Anybody tried it? No? No. Of course not. That would be constructive, learning, getting somewhere. That we must avoid at all costs. Come here to mindlessly blather, we do. That is the level of the crowd being referred to. The level that could easily in minutes test something out (cable elevators, cough cough) but that must never be done. It risks demonstrating someone was right. Or confirming what others suspect, that you really cannot hear after all.

Seriously. When is someone going to recommend hiring a lighting consultant? Or at least an electrician? To change out your diodes.

Dopey blather is by definition to be dismissed. Condescension by the way is stooping to the level of one’s inferiors. That can’t be right. Stooping would never get us even close. We will now go away and leave you free to ponder your uselessness- which stems from being exactly the same as the others.