Name a few albums which helped determine your musical tastes

How about a short list of albums that shaped your listening from early on in your life?

Not just albums that became favorites (though they could be now). Let's call them historical turning points for you that shaped you as a listener, now.

Me:
  • Quadrophenia or Who's Next
  • Sgt Peppers Beatles
  • Floyd, Wish you were here
  • Jethro Tull, Thick as a Brick
  • Metheny, Offramp
  • Glenn Gould, Goldberg variations
  • Joni Mitchell, Court and Spark
GO!
128x128hilde45
The Who Live at Leeds
Queen 1 2 and 3
Jethro Tull This Was Benefit Stand up
Cream fresh Cream Disraeli Gears
Mountain Climbing Nantucket Sleigh ride
Telarc 1812 Overture

Rubber Soul
The White album
Madman Across the Water
Chicago 2
Teaser and the Firecat
Woodstock
Zoso
Who's Next
Loggins and Messina "Sittin In"
All Things Must Pass
Blood on the Tracks
Born To Run
Darkness on the Edge of Town

Well blow me over with a feather.

I figured with this hi-fi lot it would jazz city up the wahzoo.

What a pleasant surprise.
@mdalton Thanks for your list and the vignettes, too. Very sorry for your loss.

I was a grad student in Austin and saw a lot of great local and national acts there. I saw Lyle Lovett and his large band at the Paramount in June 1993, and saw him at Kerbey Lane cafe that summer, too. 
Your lists sound like the bulk of my record collection. I have scads of these albums listed here, but cannot fathom the mindset that led to the dearth of classical and jazz, especially jazz.  Are musicians mainly the jazz lovers?  Maynard Ferguson: Sextet, and Live at Jimmy's. Lots of Coltraine and Miles!  ELLA! for CHRIST SAKE, so to speak.  My first jazz album: Quincey Jones Quintessence, which I have not heard for over a half century.  Gotta dig that one out!  PLUS: Chase.  Chicago Transit Authority. JJ's Pearl.  Red Hot Chili Pepper's Stadium Arcadium, especially the Blue CD. Don Ellis:  Live in 11/3 time or was it 11/7?   DIZZY's All Star (non0North) Ameican Band, with Arturo Sandoval.  D to D albums; Harry James, Rosie O'Grady's Good Time Jazz Band.  ad infinitum