Rockport Atria II or Magico A5

I'm considering a change from my Focal Kanta 3s and will be auditioning Rockport Atria IIs and Magico A5s soon.  I've heard the Rockports and Magico S3 IIs together,  but not the A5s. Rockports more than held their own.   

Looking for opinions as to how either the Atrias or A5s would pair with my D'Agostino Progression Integrated and M Scaler/Dave   

My space is 15x21x14 ft and I stream Roon almost exclusively.   

My musical tastes are varied - classical, opera, jazz/blues, classic rock, indie  

I listen at moderate volumes and value clear separation between voices, but with a "coherent" sound overall if that makes sense.  This is what the Rockports seemed to achieve moreso than the Magico as I recall.  

Thanks and stay safe.  

128x128cantorgale
Hi Everyone,

Actually Rhapsody has NEVER had Q7s in our shop OR any of the large Raidho speakers other than current smaller XT-5's.  

We had D3s but that was 5+ years ago now.  We never had the larger  Raidho D-4s or D5s.  

Must have been some other shop.

Stay safe.

Bob (Rhapsody.Audio)

Btw, this video is of the A5s, but I did not have my liquid sounding Pilium amps as I had sold my demos when I did the video.  I was using fairly non-liquid sounding electronics with this video.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1oAeeLOrY

The A5 video was also Qobuz streaming, which is a step down from our cd, vinyl or R2R sonics, but personally I’m a "streamer":)  Also a cell phone video, so it's not close especially to the in-room experience.
@cantorgale
The A5 are indeed incredible, not just for their price, but at any price. However, you should hear them yourself.
As you can see, people here consistently "reconstruct” false memories. I wouldn’t have much trust in any hearsay comments.