Preamp SS to match class D amp

I have been reading quite a lot and unfortunately I cannot find a post who can guide me into a match between SS pre amp and amp class D. Going through forums people ask advices only on tube pre amp to combine class D amp probably for the fact of the colorations of tube and some sterile class d amp they own. I recently bought some Belcanto ref600m as I got rid of my Mcintosh 8900 who sounded too 80s hifi and I wonder if someone can suggest a good pre amp to link. I would like to have something well build, dual mono if there are still, with balanced input and output. Considering that I listen mainly vinyl, analogic circuit I am thinking. Question as well, is there any preamp with streamer and Dac or these are only digital? As I would like to have a Dac as well to attach and I am wondering if make sense to have another extra gear

thanks
beppep
Do you fancy experimenting and moving off the HiFi track? In the professional studio world you are describing a "monitor controller".

Studio kit is mostly balanced because a variety of different things are being plugged and unplugged all the time and minimising earth loops and maximising S/Nr is necessary.

Some kit, like the Crane Song and Coleman are remote-controlled rack mount, so probably not suitable. Something like the SPL Elector / Director or Drawmer MC1.1, 2.1 3.1 etc. might be worth investigating. The latter are cheap enough to consider as experiments.

What you won't get though is any HiFi cachet. 
Input source as well rca to laptop headphone out :)
Yikes! If you want a recipe for
sound is as well flat, no depth, no rich,
-that is a good way to get it. If you are playing from a laptop and budget is a concern, get a Topping E30, which you can find on ebay for about $125.00 including shipping (or thereabouts). Connect it to the USB port on the computer and send the audio out that way. You'll hear an instant improvement!!
Now trying with Nad c 658 and streaming. I can say sound got better and the definition as well but the separation between instrument is so clinical and analytical that is not enjoyable. I think is the chip on the amp, I mean somehow is flat and not 3D, is not involving, mids are not as it should they are thin, or I might need to get use to it or the burn in period is not done