Suggestions

Looking for the best matchup for my conrad johnson pv5 preamp to a tube amp. Thanks
128x128manware1
The horns ask for tubes or class A. 
16 ohms also ask for tubes.
However, you need a lot of power, minimum 60 wpc.  That rules out a lot of tube amps.
I second nordicnorm suggestion on the CJ MV-55... I had one on my Altec 620A and it was a match made in heaven... but my Altec have a sensitivity of 100 db and are 8 ohms...
From another Audiogon post:

" Compared with and 8 ohm speaker, a 16 ohm speaker requires that the amplifier put out twice the VOLTS for a given power, because it draws half the amps [amperage]. Solid state amps are limited by the volts they can output...within reason (and until a fuse pops) they can hold up this voltage regardless of the current drawn. Thus their wattage rating increases for lower impedance speakers. Tubes have high voltage capability, but can output little current, therefore tubes are usually interfaced using a step-down transformer which trades off voltage for current. This transformer has different taps (connection points) on its secondary winding so as to match different speaker impedances, so that the amp will work equally well with any impedance."

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/16-ohm-speakers-pros-cons