after market 3-point 2mm spacer for rega planar 3

Guy's sure it has been brought up before but I can't find it on here. i saw that a after market  3-point 2mm spacer for the planar 3 had been made in two pieces, so that you would not need to remove the arm completely. I'm hoping someone can direct me to that company, thanks.
flashcider
Well no 3-point spacers from Isokinetik, seems they don't carry them any more in any form. Unless any one else knows of another place to get them its Acoustic Signature.
I just wish Rega would add VTA capability to their tonearm. But I am sure the lack of it,sells way more cartridges for them. So flashcider, what cartridge are you using?
Want to use a Otofon Bronze, not sure if I can get buy with leaving the arm at the height the table comes with or if spacers are needed.
You might contact Ortofon and see if they will respond. I use a alyra Kleos and Jonathan Carr designer of Lyra told ,e the ideal thickness was 3.4mm so with the Acoustic Signature I have been able to achieve 3.5 which is close enough. 

Another option would be to experiment since they are much easier to add and subtract.