after market 3-point 2mm spacer for rega planar 3

Guy's sure it has been brought up before but I can't find it on here. i saw that a after market  3-point 2mm spacer for the planar 3 had been made in two pieces, so that you would not need to remove the arm completely. I'm hoping someone can direct me to that company, thanks.
flashcider
I am using Acoustic Signature on my table but I think I like the ones that  imahifiman suggested.
If interested audioadvice.com sells the type I am using. They may offer more thickness choices from what I see.

theo, Acoustic Signature was the company that I had seen the 3-point spacers that I was inquiring about. I to like the ones imhififan has brought to my attention, I will go with those, thanks for the reminder.
Well no 3-point spacers from Isokinetik, seems they don't carry them any more in any form. Unless any one else knows of another place to get them its Acoustic Signature.
I just wish Rega would add VTA capability to their tonearm. But I am sure the lack of it,sells way more cartridges for them. So flashcider, what cartridge are you using?
Want to use a Otofon Bronze, not sure if I can get buy with leaving the arm at the height the table comes with or if spacers are needed.