Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
Lumin is made in China and so is Line Magnetic! Both best bang for you buck and very well regarded in the US. Outside of that I have not used any admirable Chinese audio products! 
Proud owner of a PL dialogue primum HP integrated.  Bought 3 years ago and sounds amazing with my easy to push Klipsch Forte III’s.  Never had any issues, wonderful little robust, well made piece.  Couldn’t be happier!
Based on this discussion, what is the price range you are willing to spend and what are the top five within that price range this group would highly recommend and why?
I have love for PL . I had two PL HPs and sold one and replaced for a Roger's High Fidelity to better drive 86 db speakers. The one I kept drives 92 db speakers. 

Like with so many things if the AMP/speakers mesh well then sit back and enjoy the music.

Also PL is no longer the new kid on the block so maybe that's what the OP is picking up on. The latest and greatest may be better or just more noise. YMMV.

Since I started in this hobby I’ve owned a dozen or so tube amps - integrated, stereo and mono. I’ve also owned ss amps - currently Pass Labs XA60.5.
By far the best amp was the Manley Stingray integrated. Not sure why it sounds so great. Maybe it’s the EL84 output tubes and the custom output transformers. They say EL84s are even better sounding than EL34s.
Made in USA, probably with many foreign parts ... just like “American” cars. Speakers are pretty effificient. Very solid bass and sweet midrange and highs.
I wouldn’t hesitate to buy one of the new Prima Lunas, however. They sounded really fine at a local dealer.