Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Have quite a few more hours listening since my first post. Happy with the soundstage now, the overall sound just keeps getting better the more time spent listening, having a hard time ending a listening session. Im using somewhat modest equipment, Melody I2A3,Zu Event cables,Cambridge 840c,Zu Wylde interconnect.
I have an interest in Zu speakers but do not know enough about cable connections to know if I can use my Belden banana plug cables that were placed under the carpet when the house was built.

Can anyone help? I have seen a picture of the rear of the Essence and cannot determine if I would have to re-wire.
If you have any questions such as the issue of connectors, talk to someone at Zu. They are very good about answering such questions. FYI. . .
Pretty easy to re-terminate. You don't even need to solder, you can even get self terminating connectors, set screw connectors, etc.

In my experience, bananas work very poorly with all Zu speakers. The mechanical quality of contact is just barely acceptable.