Liquid CD treatments?

I can almost listen to cd's w/o wishing I had a clean vinyl copy playing. Still fighting some glare or edge off and on especially female vocals. Do any of the liquid treatments actually help or is it more you know what?
Thanks, Ed
dred
I found the RealityCheckCD Cleardisc and Clearbit combination to be superior to Shine Ola.

Steve
Listener, the Cleardisc and AudioTop both seem quite capable of removing previous treatments. The Vivid leaves something on the disc, wax I believe. It to is removed by both Cleardisc and AudioTop.

Splaskin, I have not tried Shine-Ola but am not surprised that you find the Cleardisc and Clearbit better.
I have used many of these all with mixed results however if my vote goes to one it is to Lloyd Walker's new "Ultra Vivid". It will light up your system. Worth a try and Lloyd has a 30 day money back guaranty. You can't beat that.

http://www.walkeraudio.com
Not a liquid treatment, but you could try the Mapleshade iconoclast zapper gun. I find that increases low-level detail.

Another trick I've found on Cds with harsh treble is to use a computer to copy the disc to a black Cd (I use memorex). They seem to work as an equilizer of sorts. This seems to help at the CD transport read process. For me it's as if the treble is "slowed down" so that now, finally, with some CDs the treble timing is in sync with the bass. I know, it's hard to fathom in a digital, bit-perfect world. I'm an MIS professional, but I've come to grips that some of this voodoo does indeed work.
Aroc, see the RealityCheck thread here or on Audioasylum.

My experience with their cleaners, ClearDisc and ClearBit are why I recommend them.