Speakers good for close to wall placement

There are quite a few speakers I would like to purchase, but I need to be realistic. I will need to find some speakers that perform well when placed close to the rear wall. After that choice I can move on to selecting the proper integrated amp to drive them. Any suggestions on which speakers work well near the rear wall?
cincyhound
Thanks for the suggestions. I’d like to go with tubes for my amp, so higher efficiency would be best. What are your thoughts on Klipsch Cornwalls?
The Charney Audio Maestro is designed to be placed against/close to the front wall. Narrow in profile with all the goodness of a much larger horn. The Maestro starts at $2800 and price varies depending on driver and finish choice. Contact Charney to discuss your needs.

http://charneyaudio.com/the-maestro.html
You do not mention your budget or the size of your room or any other parameters. The AudioNote AN-J/K/E are designed for just this purpose -- although they do the best in corners. I have Zu Def 4s within a couple of inches of the rear wall. All of these are tube friendly. Classic Linn is great, but not that tube friendly. If possible, you should audition at home -- or at least have a return option. 
I would add some Devore models (can't remember which ones, sorry), specifically designed to play close to their back wall.
Cincy,
Just happened to be looking at these. Steve Guttenberg, the aged hippie, really likes these:

Ohm Walsh

They are meant to be close to walls as they are intended to utilize this reflection. They also have the smallest footprint I know.