What s the best Class A integrated tube amp over 80W

I am using Sound Lab ESL speakers, which have a very high impedance at low frequency (30 ohms). At high frequency, SL speakers have very low impedance (3 ohms). I loved the class A in Pass Labs amp, but it took too long to FULLY warm up in my small room (9x11)-5-6 hours. I have a thread on Agon on this topic, but now I would like some recommendations on the best Class A tube integrated amp with >80W. Usually, integrated are the budget model of the line, but must be GREAT class A tube integrateds. Any recommendations?
128x128chungjh
Vinni Rossi L2ise which uses 300B DHT tubes in its preamp section. 100 watt into 8, 170 into 4oms. Fabulous sounds 10 year warentee US made. I have the unit and it replaced and beat fine mono amps with separate preamp. Also has optional DAC and phone pre modules you can add if wanted
The best class A tube I ever heard is: Ear Yoshino monoblocks 509 (100w), I have the Wavac 805m (56W)and is great to!
Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP 75w using EL34’s or higher wattage with KT88, KT120, or KT150. This amp can use all these tubes and their variants.
The Primaluna EVO 400. Same as above. Plus these amps have and auto bias circuit for ease of use.
Ultra linear or triode operation.
i agree the primaluna’s sound good and are an excellent value for performance and features... but i would not say they are with quite with the top tier of tube amps such as audio research and vac