Shunyata or Synergistic for power conditioning?

Hi,
Please forgive me if this is not the correct topic location to post about power-conditioning since the two brands I am interested in are famous cable manufacturers.

Comparing "Denali" and "Powercell 12 UEF" ; anyone who has tried both and can share opinions?

i like open clear dynamic sound. Smooth high frequency is also important.
Thank you.
hamburger
Yes I heard especially Devialet takes a big advantage of the Niagara. How did it progress in your system after more burn-in time? I heard from Garth that a great power setup with their technology in power cords and Niagara get's it even more to another level with their Zero tech speaker cables. Starting with Robin Hood or William Tell. Has anyone also done a listening to them - mayben even in combination as mentioned?
I currently own a Devialet d1000 and have tested different power cords and power conditioners.
The first time I saw Synergistic Research I was very skeptical and thought it was marketing hype etc.
I did have the opportunity to audition 2 power cords SR atmosphere level 2 vs my Shunyata pythons.
Well !   The SR power cables never went back.
It is difficult to say what SR has done because they use many terms and different products not used in any other cables.

All I can say is that they really work.
The dynamics and clarity is there as well as a silent background.  The Devialets have never sounded so good.

I just received my Powercell 8 with atmosphere level 2 cord replacing my Hydra 8 with python cord.

I have shunyata in all my systems and have had them for over twenty years.

To my taste Synergistic Research Atmosphere level 2 and the power cell makes the music more enjoyable and realistic.  They are expensive but they are on another level.
Samsca - I recently upgraded my Stealth Audio M7000 power cords on my Devialet D400 to SR Galileo UEF and couldn't believe the difference. Like entirely new amps!  Try them and you'll keep them.  Finally added SR Atmosphere Euphoria speaker cables and suddenly it all started to open up like never before. I've tried dozens of power and speaker cables and nothing compares to SR.
Oh and a Goal Zero Yeti 1000 powers the D400's completely off the grid and is truly a game-changer. Significantly better than any previous conditioner I'd tried. I will admit I've yet to try the PC12 UEF.