Preliminary DIY Grounding Box Result

I live in a big, downtown high rise building. Our grounding is crap. I just took a 12 awg sliver stranded wire and stripped both ends. One end went straight into the center of a 3 pound bag of magnetite, and the other stripped end was wrapped around a spare coax rca input (outside negative) on my DAC.

Result: Highly noticeable "analogue-ing" of the sound, along with more dramatically more pronounced soundstaging. Space between the instruments seems like it tripled. Smoother, detailed highs and warmer, dynamic vocals.

I have some quartz coming and will mix it in. Plus I’ll run to other components and report back. Just wanted to try this for a quick test.
tomask6
In shortwave radio and broadcast AM radio, part of the signal travels thru Planet Earth. So a stake in the garden acts as part of the antenna. When a path to Planet Earth is not accessible, a 'counterpoise' is sometimes used. It would be an arrangement of wires or metal objects to act like Earth.
An all metal water pipe system is a much better 'ground' than a stake in the garden. But many cities are replacing metal with plastic, same goes for inside homes.
speedskater
In shortwave radio and broadcast AM radio, part of the signal travels thru Planet Earth. So a stake in the garden acts as part of the antenna.
You’re more than a little bit confused. A stake in your garden isn’t going to improve your AM radio reception. A radio station ground plane is part of its antenna system, but the signal doesn’t travel through "Planet Earth" on its way to you.

And oddly, a radio station ground plane isn’t even necessarily connected to ground itself.
I am wondering to built a gounding box for my system. Please can you tell me what kind and quantity i will make the mixing minerals stones it will be the better choice.