CD player in the $2,500 to $5,000 range

I sold my old system (Bryston, MG 3.6r, Oracle Delphi, Parasound CD player) and have been working on putting together a simpler and smaller system. With advice from others on Audiogon, I bought a lovely pair of Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors, and a Cary SLI-80 Signature. Now I need to pick a CD player.

I listen to primarily piano music, opera, and chamber music (plus a smattering of jazz, from time-to-time). I don't give a darn about the "hi-fi experience." Grain free, no fatigue, timber accuracy, is what I value.

I'm thinking:

Ayre CX-7e
Meridian G08
AR CD3
Marantz SA 11s1

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MMC
msmcelwee
Don't have a recommendation in your price range but I'm curious what you are listening to while you search.
Wadia 860 or an 861. It's right in your price range.
Find an 860 and send it to Steve Huntley at The Great Northern Sound Company and let him update it with his reference modification.
You won't regret it!
Blackest background and lowest noise floor of anything that I have ever heard.
Plus, you can run it directly into your amp, and by-pass a preamp if you don't need one.
APL 3910 for a stretch, or a Modwright DVP 9000ES with the BON MOD. Yes, I own both, and have owned over 35 sources in the past 2 years. These are my personnal favorite.
I owned the Resolution Audio and the Ayre. What made me leave both behind was an Exemplar 2900 I bought from the previous poster- 711Smilin (Steve).

What a great source. I know Steve likes the APL better, but Exemplar is no slouch. The 2900's pop up here from time to time for around $1700.

Have fun searchin'!