REL G1 vs JL Fathom F113 subwoofer

Hello,

I'm in the Market for a New Sub again!
Has anyone heard the New REL G1? How does
it compare the the JL Audio F113?

Thanks
alpha3
This is way off topic but can anyone comment on what going to the extremely expensive Wilson Benesch Torus provides?

Is the added articulation in the deep bass from such a design as the Torus audible when paired with a very fast monitor, or slight enough to not be of much benefit?

I have heard of someone using it with the Mini 2's to good effect.
Emailists,

The Wilson Benesch and the JL Audio subs were reviewed in the
March 2007 issue of The Absolute Sound mag. I think that
a pair of JL audio F113's would work great with the Mini2's
also. The Dual F113's would save you about 2k over the Wilson
Benesch Torus!
NO SUB is the best sound by far. I have had REl, Revel, paradigm, Hsu, VC etc. and now they are all gone. Blending subwoofers is a never ending night mere for most especially me. My best success came from a professionally tuned Revel B-15, the a Rel sub and finally a totally inferior Paradigm. The paradigm got a bunch of hype from Stereophile for no reason the woofer is horrible as are most of pardigms speakers, mass produces with less then superior materials. Don't like at all/

I heard the REL G2 is really good and of course the speak on connection is special and far superior to either SE or XLR. I haven't heard the fathom but used for $1200 or so is really good, that woofer will not keep up with the G! or the G2, the driver is to small. Remember the 15 inch drivers disappear where as little drivers in subwoofers are often time easily locatable no matter how good you are at hitting the right crossover poinit.
I listened to the REL G1 this weekend, and all I can say is AWESOME! Very Fast Tight and it goes low. At this point I'm
leaning towards the REL.