Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
@jafant No, I haven’t played with the fuses. Until the CS2.4, my tweaks were on the low budget end (mini-sandbox for my TT, cables on wood blocks, and the Ayre IBE disc). With the FST-sourced crossovers, it seemed very likely that an upgrade in parts quality would yield sonic benefits. Indeed, that is what I heard. The Ayre is such a great piece, I doubt I’ll ever afford anything better. Please let me know if you play with ultra fuses.
Thoft, are you importing your luxman yourself? A while back I did some research and noticed a significant price savings if you can live with the voltage adjustment and warranty. Which model did you order? 
Unsound, or the 3.5 with the coax from the 3.7 and a pair of sealed sub woofers.
If Jim was still alive we would have had CS 7.3s, if i recall it was in his plans.
I was told that its coax would have had smaller drivers than the 3.7, suitable for crossing to smaller diameter lower midranges such as in the model 7; and would have trickled down to his 2.7 instead of the 3.7 coax.