What are your experiences with upgrading power cords on KEF LS50 wireless?

Hello ,
I’ll soon be investing in a pair of the new KEF LS50 wireless II speakers and I’m curious what experiences people have had regarding upgrading the power cables on the original wireless model or the new ones.  I haven’t had much luck finding info on this topic looking through past posts (maybe one thread three years ago) so I’m curious what owners may be able to share on this subject now.  I appreciate any information you care to share. Thanks.
indyvw
Hilarious. This is why a lot of times I post my answer and never come back. Because its a virtual certainty the thread devolves into Lord of the Flies spats. 

What a shame. For the record, the OP posed a question that exposed a deeply flawed point of view that nevertheless is widely accepted common wisdom. Its silly, as I exposed with my torque wrench analogy. 

A power cord is a power cord. You find one that sounds good, it will sound good on everything its connected to. A tiger does not change his spots. 

Yes there are better and worse and cheaper torque wrenches. They come digital, they come with the little pointy wire, they come with ergonomic grips, they come inaccurate and they come calibrated. But the one thing that is true of all of them is they work on a Porsche or a Pontiac all the same. 

Its just nuts to ask about a power cord, or speaker cable, or whatever, as if these things are matched to what they're connected to. Oh yes that is true of a few things. And if there's one thing audiophiles are really, really good at its pointing out the irrelevant exception that changes the subject preventing anyone from ever learning anything. Any of this sounding familiar? Anyone? Beuller? 

Its just truly awful to have to be pointing this out to so many who should know it by heart by now but you do not match the components to each other you match the components to the listener.  

We now return you to our regularly scheduled blather. Where did we leave off? Oh yeah. Who is friendsies with who. Have at it girls.
Based on your moniker, I’ll put this out there: If you’re in Indianapolis; I have some PCs you can audition, on your KEFs (ie: Zu Mothers, Synergistic Master Couplers, a PS Audio xStream Plus SC).     I’m willing to remove them from my system (TV, in the Plus SC's case), for your enlightenment (one way or the other).      None of my pieces are for sale, but- you’d at least know if better-than-stock PCs make a difference, with powered KEFs.
I heard that you don’t have to tether the new LS50W together...

I thought the wireless version was a completely different animal than the passives.  It was a big part of the reason that I think actives will be the future. I just think that when you are engineering speakers at the level of kef, and others, the designers of the drivers have more control of the final sound when they have control over everything.

I’d like to see what the differences in bracing are on this new model.  It’s supposedly even less resonant than the originals which were already ridiculously solid.  
That new plate on the back of the driver that cancels the backwave is really cool.  I think KEF is trying to push the boundaries in both performance and bang for the buck.

Im betting that pair of LS50W Metas and a pair of subs is a going to be a hard, if not impossible combo to beat.  
A big concern of mine on the originals was the 1 year warranty on the electronics.  I’d advise any buyers to purchase an extended warranty.  Something that will cover the electronics for 3-5 years.  Both Magnolia and my small local b&m offered extended warranties.  
Post removed 
Post removed