What is the best audiophile speaker for a tiny square room?

I currently have Soundlabs M545 electrostatic speakers in my 9 x 11ft room. They are great speakers particularly for this small room because they are more directional than box speakers and therefore decrease sidewall reflections. However, like other electrostatics, they are hard to drive and require big amps (>200W), which tend to generate a lot of heat. Class Ds don't go well with ES speakers. Are there great easy to drive speakers that would work well in this room without compromising SQ?
128x128chungjh
+1 for the LS50s or LS50 Metas mentioned above.  I use the original LS50s, supplemented by a sealed SVS sub in a small room with great results. I have them about a foot from the back wall and approximately 2.5 feet from the side walls.  From my listening position I cannot place the speakers, it just sounds like the music (sweet music) is coming from the front of the room somewhere.  Zero plans to upgrade anytime soon.

Mark
Look at all these different preferences or suggestions.  The answer is very simple.  Once you get into a relatively large circle of speakers for any set of circumstances (dollars, room size, etc.)...it's Taster's Choice.  We all listen and prefer differently...there is no definitive or wrong answer.
Second the LS50's.  I'm impressed with them on 24 inch wooden stand filled with sand in a 11 x 10 room with a 7 foot ceiling.  I listen nearfield of course with a Bedini amp and Superphon revelation pre.  Very musical in that room.
Hi,
I like this manufacture out of Poland. I have owned most of the $15000 monitors and at $5500 USD including the stands the hORNS by Autotech Atmospheres are incredible.
https://www.audiog.com/en/item.aspx?item=419
Cheers,
Hello chungjh, I'm respectfully skeptical by your assertion that your speakers require >200wpc. In contrast, I have a pair of Acoustat 1+1s, 83 dB sensitivity, which I can play to delightfully loud levels with an ARC VS110 (115wpc) with subwoofer. I happily grant you that the M545's are a very different animal but you've got less than 800cu/ft to fill (9x11x8') (accounting for 8' ceilings) vs my 12x18x8' room. Disregarding the difficulty of the load, are the M545s at 86 dB sensitivity truly that inefficient? Goodness in a 9x11' space, how loud do you play them? LOL

However it also appears that you've found them a new home already:
 https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649563999-mint-sound-lab-m545-bass-focus-speaker-panels/

Which is a pity as I was going to suggest that you audition something in a tube amplifier before you did that. Granted tubes will generate heat but I think you might've been surprised at the sound of your ESLs without having to have a huge amount of wattage to push them.

Happy listening!