To Roon or not

For the past few years I have been using a LuminT2 w/ Qobuz and it's copacetic. 

Happy with the sound. Ok with the software. Not happy with having to pull up a browser to search for information about the artists or have similar music/artists be at the ready to explore. 

Back when Roon didn’t work with Qobuz. Now it does.

In my testing I think the native Lumin software sounds better (fuller, richer) that when using Roon. 

A few questions please. I’m looking for secret sauce settings.

Are there MQA setting(s) that I might be better off using? Currently set to “render only.”

Use the Roon DSP?

Sample Rate Conversion Settings?

I’m using an iPad that sees the Roon core on a computer else where in the house. If I can't tell any sound difference then an old computer can serve as the core. The iPad also runs my Amp/Lumin with split view and that's great. For some reason Roon will not work with split view?

128x128wsrrsw
Post removed 
I am enjoying the Roon music discovery a great deal, not to mention the UI.

I couldn't care less about MQA, though my DAC supports it and Roon can apply EQ to it while keeping MQA.

As for upsampling, with modern DAC's I haven't found a big benefit to doing more than 96 kHz.

You can get brighter and harsher by doing to DSD, but meh. Not for me.
No doubt UI is far better than native LUMIN UI. Will they upgrade it down the road? It’s lagging. Even iTunes was much better! 

Tvad and Erik are you using a computer to run Roon? 
Using a streamer of just a computer? TIA. 
I've used Roon for 2 years and think it's ok at best. Their support is horrible. You have to post on some forum and hope someone gets back to you. For $120 a year you should get phone support. If their product is so bad that they don't have enough people to do tech support then maybe their product isn't designed well.  I have all Apple stuff at home and Roon crashes constantly on all my computers. Maybe it's made for Windows? Someone will come along with better.  As an aside, I have a Teac NT-505 which uses the Lumin app and I also think it sounds better than Roon but the interface is clunky to say the least.