Step me up from Paradigm Studio 20 v4 bookshelf, seriously.

I have been around here for a few years. Enjoying the game about once or twice a week. Yes I am hooked. Kind of sort of laid back on forums. Bought and sold a sizeable amount of equipment with one-hundred percent feedback. Probably a mid-fi guy. Best pair of speakers I have owned to me are Paradigms, namely Studio 60 v4 and current Studio 20 v4. Can anyone take me beyond these? Yes, a bit temperamental they are. Have never stepped up to, I guess Hi Fi speakers? Have tried Spendor 8se (too polite?), Paradigm Monitor 7 (not as good as Studio versions), Elac dbr62 (close to Paradigms but not as refined), Totem Rainmaker (maybe too small, not sure been a while back), Monitor Audio Silver 2 (kind of like Paradigms). Hooked on my Paradigm Studio 20 so far. Current system = Mid-Fi integrated (?) Rotel RA-1572, Bluesound Node 2i, Marantz SA-8004, Mhdt Orchid DAC (seriously love it), fair amount of decent cables. Like pop/rock music mainly. Integrated amps I have used: Rotel Rx-1052, Sim 340i DPX, Rotel RA-1572 (current), Musical Fidelity A3.5, NAD C368, Arcam.

Mostly into monitors/bookshelf due to room size, maybe front ported. Thinking of maybe some Spendor A1, Harbeth P3SR (or other models), Reference De Capo, Fritz?, Pro Ac?, B & W? No room treatments in my 14 by 18 room, as is fairly inert acoustically. I am an older retired audiophile (55-70). A bit of tinnitus, so nothing too bright. On Audiogon daily. Looking for some input/ideas. Lateral moves probable?

Any serious input welcome (maybe a bit of non-serious just for fun!). Love this hobby.

Thanks,

Jim

jbmac75
Post removed 
jbmac, I've thinking about your statement that the S6's were too big for your room. Obviously, you have details that I don't. But I'll still throw this out there - I got curious, and made some measurements. My Studio 10's on the J29 stands have a footprint of 12"x13"x39 1/2" tall. My S6's have a footprint of 10"x14"x43 1/2" tall. So while they give the impression of being a lot larger, realistically, they're only 4" taller and have about the same base dimensions. With that you gain more bass, more detail across the board, etc. They've been the 2nd biggest improvement in my set up, first being the amp itself.
Take care

I have not made a change. Afraid to mess it up. Been there more than once. Of course then there is money. A different paradigm.