Kef reference 3

Any thoughts? Thinking of moving up from Vivid Oval 1.5. Like their sound but want a little bigger sound. The new Vivid speakers are too rich for me, and I can get a good buy on the reference 3. Soundstage did think they were close to the Vivid B1 Decade which is $28,000.
crwindy
Took a long time for them to break in and, for a while, I thought I made a mistake.  
what did they sound like before they did break in?
@brownsfan The META I refer to is the new tech that KEF has developed and putting into the KEF LS50 META first. It will trickle up to the other lines.
Before they broke in, the Ref speakers sounded closed in, lacking dynamics, without the soundstage and imaging that impressed me in the store.  It took a few months before they sounded good. 
OP: KEF has the Ref 3 in rosewood on sale for $9999 and the Ref 5 for 14,000.  Don’t know what price range you’re looking at but the Ref 5 is similar to the 3 with two more woofers and more bass. Rosewood looks beautiful.  
That is what I am seeing as well, and I am looking at a demo for somewhat less. Room is not big enough for the reference 5.
Thanks for the heads up.