Projector Advice

I need a decent projector, mostly for static slides (powerpoint kinds of stuff rather than video). It will be permanently moutned in a decently bright room though in an alcove where there is less light. We have used a 3000 lumens projector for about ten years but it seems dimmer than it used to be and the colors were never very clear. The throw distance is 20 feet with a 12 foot screen. Looking at something around 4000-4500 lumens and operating on a small budget of about $1000. Any recommendations on a good projector?
gelaro
i (also)  immediately  thought  lamp  problem
you can purchase  new  one  for  under  $300  more  than  likely
I will suggest you to buy a projector around 500 dollar then you will get super lumen and native 1080p projector. I hope it will fulfill your requirements. To know more about projector you can visit projectorverge.com
Yeah or just call projectorpeople.com I have used them for many years. For a discount type business they have really good service. Always extremely knowledgeable and helpful and even managed to catch one detail I had missed. 

Or if you just want brighter, buy an aftermarket lamp and save a lot.
The GooDee Video Projector model I have used for about 3 years is the printer I use a lot for group presentations. Although it has 3000 lumens, I've never had any problems using it in rooms with a capacity of about 70 people when projected at a distance of about 20 feet. The brightness and color saturation are excellent. Excellent ability to adjust screen correction for horizontal and vertical displays (key stoning, etc.). If you're presenting videos a lot, browse this site for best option.
Hi there, you can buy 4000-4500 lumens projector at budget of less than 1000$. Go through the whole list and come out with the best one as per your needs. I found this ultra short throw projector article helpful so sharing with you. Hope you find it helpful for yourself too.