Speakers for Bryston

Suggestions for speakers that mate well with Bryston electronics?

Running Bryston BCD-1 CDP, BDA-1 DAC, BP25 pre, and 4BSST amp.

I tend to listen to jazz, classical, vocal and instrumental music.. and, of course, a smattering of everything else! I don't usually listen at loud volumes.

Thanks in advance!
Ag insider logo xs@2xheadshrinker2
In no particular order I would recommend B&W speakers from the 800 series and also the Dynaudio Contour and Confidence lines (though some find the Bryston-Dynaudio a bit on the cold side).

Dali Helicon and Euphonia lines might also be a good match. I have audition at home the BP25 pre and the 4BSST amp for a week. I used them to drive a pair of Dali Helicon speakers complemented with a REL Stentor 3. The combination was quite good.

Finally, the BP25-4BSST combo sounded terrific when driving the MBL 121 speakers.
I have the B100 sst and it's anything but cold and grainy,especially on a great sounding piece of vinyl,I think what it's fed it captures and reproduces very well.I really hear differences on Lp's with soundstage and 3d realism,much more so than on CD's.
Here in the UK, Bryston amplifiers (and everything else that Bryston make) are imported and distributed by PMC Loudspeakers. At shows, you won't hear one without the other. Accordingly, PMC speakers are designed primarily using Bryston amplification so compatibility is assured. I understand that Bryston import and distribute PMC loudspeakers throughout N. America, so they obviously hold them in high regard.
PMC is expensive but value is in the ear of the beholder. I bought IB2i a few months ago and think I received excellent value. With 28B-SST2 amps they sound absolutely gob-smack wonderful, and both brands come with transferable 20-year warranties. That means, at my age, I'm possibly set for life.