Constant noisy tubes maybe go solid state?

I have a Quicksilver Line Stage Preamp (12AT7) mated to an Odyssey Khartago Stereo. Overall I like it. Way too much gain but I digress. Weeks after receiving it I rolled in a few different tubes, kinda fun to color the sound signature. I liked rhe RXA black plates I got and those stuck around for more than a year. They started going microphonic and making noises so I ordered another pair (noisy) then another different vendor (blasts of white noise) and another set that arrived today (one is noisy as holy hell and one seems fine).

So where does one order preamp quality tunes that are quiet? Is there something I’m not requesting when ordering? Maybe dump
snd go solid state? I’m trying to be humorous because I’m pissed. Ha.
gochurchgo
I’m sending one tube back to him. He will make it right no doubt.  The nice thing about the Philips is that it rolls a little top
end off so there’s less hiss hahaha (my speakers are 99db). I do like the aphillips but the RCA are still my faves. I’m looking into others mentioned in this thread as well.
Very few JAN (military) tubes were electronically any different than the normal tubes in the same family. They will sound the same, last the same length of time and, at best, were specially tested for certain characteristics like shock/vibration. 
Can I get an explanation as to why one dealer has better tubes than another dealer presumably from the same manufacturers.  My only assumption would be that a set is matched or tested better at one dealer compared to another. Not being cynical. Truly just trying to figure out what the difference is take away the offered customer service.
I went back to SS. I had SS for many, many years and decided to try tubes. Too much noise so back to the SS gear. Been there, done that.
First and always...
Take the tubes out and re-seat them. Sometimes that’s all that’s needed.

I have a 2 year old Don Sachs preamp...and the tubes got noisy...scratchy sounding. I simply turned the unit off, took all the tubes out remembering their positions and put them right back in. Never had a problem since.

This should be done before assuming tubes are bad.

Next find the offending tube by selectively replacing each one.

Then go from there...