Speaker cables for Sonus Faber Olympica II

I’m currently using the Clear Day Double Shotgun 6 foot cables with the speakers. Since I have the speakers out by at 5 feet from the front wall, they are stretched to the max. I’m afraid someone might step on them and break the connectors. So time for new cables. Would love to hear recommendations for speaker cables that go well with Olympica II. My budget is $500 max for 10 foot -- used is fine too. Thanks.
128x128arafiq
Speaker cables should not be stretched. 
The Amp's DF and the cable length determine the speaker cable AWG. 
NOT the speaker!
Tell me what is your power Amp's DF and I'll calculate you the thickness
(AWG) required. You can look for a cable that thick at eBay and get it 8 banana plugs. It will sound best and cost way less than $500.
I agree with @adg101. Clear Days are amazing. I would have kept my cables, if the replacements did not burn a hole in my pocket. They are seriously good cables for the money. There is another person here who has WyWires, but still hanging on to his Clear Days.
I have ordered the Audio Envy speaker cables. I will try them in my system for about a month or so, and if I can't notice much improvement, i will most likely end up returning them.

@b4icu -- I appreciate your offer, and might take you up on it if the AE cables don't live up to the hype.