The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio
Redwood, I like your original idea to make money on these.  I may buy 10000 and market them and resell them for more.  Would you like to go in on the business early before it take off?
@tubebuffer - Let's plug those $160 fuses into some stock Chinese OEM DACs, put a fancy audio brand name on it, market it as the marvelous new "giant-killer" to Thomas & Stereo on YouTube and make some serious $$$.  I've got a decent job as it is right now, but were I more of an entrepeneur and slightly less ethical, i'd be all over it. 
From what I can tell, most engineers would call it confirmation bias, but a they would allow on the off chance that the changing the fuse did anything, that it was a factor of cleaning contacts or reseating the fuse and that is all I have ever seen attributed.

Let's say I have two fuses. One is lower resistance, one is higher resistance. Which of those fuses will result in more high frequency noise and ripple in the power supply?
One needn't spend $160 on a fuse to get better results. Why is it that naysayers always base their premises on esoteric prices when a fuse at 1/3 the cost will have an effect? You can spend even less and still hear a difference.

Also, why is it that there's always a flock, group, gaggle or pod of newcomers that stirs this subject up and thinks themselves to be oh, so, relevant and witty, as if this decades old subject weren't already debated and laid to rest?

All the best,
Nonoise
No reputable manufacturer will use a non UL listed fuse 

is any SR fuse UL listed?