The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio
MC,... haters?!? 
I love orange(s) and beeswax also, even my own made footers. 

All I'm a bit sad about, that I've nowhere to fit them great orange fuses - other then applying KY first, and then what? 🥴 
Eish man! 
M. 🇿🇦 
redwoodaudio, since you have a high value approach and appreciate these kinds of improvements, there's a whole world of tweaks, all different kinds, yet producing very similar improvement. Similar in terms of improved detail, dynamic shadings (and sometimes macro dynamic power and slam), lower noise for blacker backgrounds.  

The Orange Fuse is high value because for $160 or whatever its about as much as a lot of $500 power cords.  

Incidentally, if one should ever blow give them a call, I don't know if its SR or the dealer but they seem to have a policy of replacing one if it blows.
redwoodaudio, one more thing you might want to try. There are people on this site with nothing to contribute other than an endless drive to post over and over again more and more evidence that they have nothing to contribute. Some are downright mean, others just way less funny than they think they are. The one thing they all have in common is they produce a huge amount of bilge we all must wade through to find what's worth reading. 

What I have found seems to work pretty good, you find someone like that you make a list. So you don't forget. Because those of us with normal personalities, our natural instinct is to treat everyone as equals. So we need a list to remind ourselves. Then put them on permanent ignore. Do not respond to a single thing they post. They don't exist.  

If you can think of a better answer I'm all ears. Saves a tremendous amount of time and frustration because the instant you see the name you know to not read any further. What's the point? They didn't write it for you anyway. They wrote it for themselves. So let them be to themselves. Eventually maybe they will learn to just move along.  

Don't hold your breath. Don't waste it on them either. For an attenion seeker nothing worse than not getting any. Permanent ignore. That's the ticket.
millercarbon,

How is life in your galaxy? Troubled, it seems.

Whatever it is, do not hold your breath. You know it feels bad, don't you?
@millercarbon - thanks for the support on this thread.  I've been finding your posts very informative, particularly on the more esoteric audiophile pursuits (tweaks, electrical, etc.).  I appreciate that you typically come across as a decent person more interested in giving good-faith advice than the type of thread sabotage we're seeing here.

Honestly, to those of you on this thread who are hostile to the basic premise of the thread, please give those of us who are sharing our ideas and experiences the benefit of the doubt.  I am definitely not posting here to engender conflict with anyone.