The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio
@chetatkins - if you're serious, and it's late so I can't really tell, please post a follow up. 
redwoodaudio:" Excuse me? Something bugged you, and that's fine, but to be very clear, I think these fuses could be a shortcut to cheap euphonic amplification, they are that powerful to my ear."

Hello redwoodaudio,

Yes, your post sentence made no sense and inflicts mental dissonance in those that read it:
" if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling."

Tim
redwoodaudio:" I might open one up and take it like a medication. Imagine what it might do for my immune system!"

I believe the proper delivery method, for optimum medicinal, allegorical and comedic effect and considering its size and shape, is as a suppository.

Tim
Question: How would a fuse affect sonic performance? I'm not contesting; I'm just curious?