Pairing of different JL Audio Subwoofers

I have an E112 subwoofer and I am looking to add another sub. Can I add a F112 to take advantage of the Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.) system? Or should I find another E112 to pair it with?
chief_trojan
No problem using the f112 with an e112 and use the D.A.R.O. with them.  I am currently using an f110 with D.A.R.O. to EQ/control it, another f110 and an e110!  
This is great news. @millercarbon, I never thought that having more would reduce the need to EQ the room. Thanks for the link.

@kr4, I am glad to hear that you have a similar setup. This gives me all gives me a piece of mind.

Would you recommend I daisy chain them or wire them using the two subwoofer outputs from the preamp?
Would you recommend I daisy chain them or wire them using the two subwoofer outputs from the preamp?
If you are going to use the D.A.R.O. in one sub to EQ the entire set (as I do), you will have to use a single output from the preamp and daisy-chain the subs.

Are you planning something different?
This might be a problem as the F112 has a XLR output and the E112 does not accept XLR input. I would have to use the RCA output of the E112 to input it into the F112. 

I wonder if the D.A.R.O. would still work in this configuration.
Chief, I think you would be better served by getting three more E112's
With four of them you will not need DARO.