Tekton Electron SE

I previously had a pair of Tekton Double Impacts which I really liked but moved to a smaller place and they became too big. I am considering purchasing a pair of Electron SE but there is very little info about them out there. Any owners out there that care to share their impressions on the Electrons? Thanks.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwisty
I have Moabs in a 12 by 14.5 room - no problem with bass (overload). In fact, the bass is full and articulate, sometimes leaving me pondering why people include bass arrays. 
@listening99,
thanks for sharing!
what factors made you decide to go ahead with the Moabs instead of DI SE’s?
Tekton’s line up is so overlapped, that it is so confusing  to pick one model,
Dan
I agree David. Coming in cold, its hard to choose. Its confusing to understand why there are so many speakers in the lineup with close msrps. It looks to me like the right speaker would be the electron SE or the DI, but I am confused on the differences. I'm tempted to go DI because its well regarded, but perhaps its low end will be too overpowering?! Then I call Tekton and am told that the SE has better low end?!

We need a chart sort of giving us the skinny on the merits of each speaker and what its designed for. 
Hello Electron SE owners, just before the new year I pulled the trigger on The Enzo XLs thinking the "sale" would soon be over ha ! They were/are great in my audio room of 20ft L by 12.6 W by 7ft T

Wanted more so returned for the Electron SE and have not looked back, These fit my room like a glove, I did opt for the bi-amp option. My room is damped with many bass traps and difussors which I find work fantastic. Running them with a Digital Amplifier Co MEGA amp and a Krell 50S both of which are stellar performers. I too await a reviewers thoughts on these Electron SE.

At this $3000.00 price point you cannot go wrong IMHO.
Give us more details on how they sound MusicBox! I'm still on the fence... DI or electron SE. I'd love to hear opinions from folks who have heard both.

Also, $3K is at the top of my budget. How much better are these speakers than say, a standard electron or an enzo 2.7? Is it 100% better?! :)