What speakers have best bass for hip hop, and rock

I have revel studios and krell kav2250's bi amp, and I'm not that happy with the bass or soundstage. I recently heard a B&W 801N, liked it, and want to audition the new 802D. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I really don't know what else is out there that would be good. As you see, I am mostly into "popular" music. Thanks.
chas68
I also like some jazz, rock,county, R&B, and alternative. but I really like music that makes you want to boogie, guess you'd say.
ATC is the preferred studio monitors in over 1,000 recording studios. They are very neutral and play all music well. They are largely unknown here, but mate very well with Benchmark DACs. They are active speakers, so you can eliminate most of your cables and rig. You can simply configure the 16s with a Benchmark DAC and be done with it. They will run circles around the rest of speakers above. BTW, I am a noted live music production guru and have worked with many hip hop artists, including Eminem and Kanye. We use these in our post production facility.