What speakers have best bass for hip hop, and rock

I have revel studios and krell kav2250's bi amp, and I'm not that happy with the bass or soundstage. I recently heard a B&W 801N, liked it, and want to audition the new 802D. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I really don't know what else is out there that would be good. As you see, I am mostly into "popular" music. Thanks.
chas68
I would like to know how some become so knowledgable on high end audio.

Easy answer:

1. Trial and Error. (We've bought, (and sold!), a fair amount of equipment, (and so have our circle of friends), so that between all of us, we've learned what works, and what doesn't, by listening to an "inordinate" amount of equipment over the years!)

FYI:
Definitions of inordinate (adj)
in·or·di·nate [ in áwrd'nət ]

1.excessive: beyond reasonable limits in amount or degree

2.unrestrained: showing a lack of restraint or control

Synonyms: excessive, undue, unwarranted, immoderate, extravagant, unreasonable, disproportionate, unconscionable, exorbitant

At least that's my answer, and I'm sticking to it!
;-)
07-08-11: Chas68
The price is fantastic. Are there many dealers where they can be auditioned?

They do not make them anymore but they are available on the used market. Heck, I'd sell you mine but I don't feel like dealing with the shipping of the beasts.

I don't think much RAP has that low a bass in it to begin with. Typically the artist exploits the frequency that most sub boxes have their bandpass port tuned to which would be from 100-80hz on down.

Unless your listening to DJ Magic Mike or Shorty The Pimp I think any Klipsch previously mentioned would fit the bill just fine
I also like some jazz, rock,county, R&B, and alternative. but I really like music that makes you want to boogie, guess you'd say.
ATC is the preferred studio monitors in over 1,000 recording studios. They are very neutral and play all music well. They are largely unknown here, but mate very well with Benchmark DACs. They are active speakers, so you can eliminate most of your cables and rig. You can simply configure the 16s with a Benchmark DAC and be done with it. They will run circles around the rest of speakers above. BTW, I am a noted live music production guru and have worked with many hip hop artists, including Eminem and Kanye. We use these in our post production facility.