What speakers have best bass for hip hop, and rock

I have revel studios and krell kav2250's bi amp, and I'm not that happy with the bass or soundstage. I recently heard a B&W 801N, liked it, and want to audition the new 802D. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I really don't know what else is out there that would be good. As you see, I am mostly into "popular" music. Thanks.
chas68
"there's allot of bad stuff out but some is very good if you have a open mind and hungry ear".

Your ear would have to be somewhere beyond famished to find much worthwhile.
My vote goes to a pair of Klipsch Chorus II's. I own a pair that I don't use anymore but they can put out some serious SPL in the bass dept. You can probably find a used pair for under $500. I got mine from ebay years ago but I'm sure some show up on the Gon every once in awhile.

Each cabinet has 1 active 15" & 1 passive 15" along with two separate horns for Mid/Tweet
I have yet to hear anything better than the newer series 3 or X000 series OHM Walsh speakers for this. You do need the right amp though.
If you really want to hear all the intricacies of JayZ, or 50 Cent recordings, then B&W 801 might not be resolving enough.
I would go with this: http://www.mbl-usa.com/View.aspx/2154/mbl-101-X-treme,
The bass shouldn't be too bad either