Rogue Audio Sphinx V3

I'm interested in purchasing the Rogue Audio Sphinx V3 based on all of the positive reviews for not only Sphiunx V1-V3, but several of the other Rogue products.  Fundamentally I believe in the "bang for buck" type of products, and that there are always a handful out there.  For example, I've been extremely please with my DALI Ikon 2s which I'd put in the same bucket.

Separately I very much like the concept of each piece of equipment doing one job.  I understand that this is an Integrated, and maybe one day I'll get my dream of all separate components.  I mention this because the Sphinx is pure analog.  I like that all of the funding that went in to this component hasn't been "wasted" on features.  To complete the picture, I'm using a Pro-Ject Carbon SB and a Pro-Ject Tube Box S.  I'm extremely curious about comparing the phono pre-amps.  At some point I will add a digital source, but while I'd really like that to sound exceptionally nice, my focus is on the analog.

As I've yet to read a negative review on any of the Sphinx versions, I was hoping I could get some opinions specific to the V3, and hopefully some insight to the pairing with the DALI Ikon 2s.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
msafrick
Mark has good ears and his amps sound musical. I don't think you can go wrong w the Sphinx!
I ended up auditioning the Sphinx v3 side by with the Belles Aria, and went with the Belles. It seems I’m not the only one who was impressed with Belles products as the wait time is longer than usual due to the number of orders, so hopefully I’ll have it next week.

While I did enjoy the Rogue, I instantly thought the Belles just sounded a lot better.

Before making my decision I also listened to the Elix-R and Moon 340i (didn’t have the 240i). 

Pulled the trigger on a Rogue Audio Sphinx v.3. about 3 months ago. I wanted to dip my toes into tubes but not too deep.  I linked it up to a Tube Box S and swapped out the tubes for Mullard 12AX7 and Brimar 4003’s on the Rogue.  Sounds just great run into my Maggie MG 12s.  Plenty of power and great bass for the small ensemble music I listen to.  They’re Maggie’s so midrange and treble are reach out and touch you transparent.  I’m looking at component isolation and cabling to fine tune my system.  Any suggestions.
I pulled the trigger also 2 months ago - and absolutely enjoy this amplifier more and more everyday- haven’t listened to music this much in years- listening to all vinyl as the phono pre-amp is amazing for a $1400 piece of equipment- don’t let the class-d naysayers fool you- one of the most musical amps for $ value 
Msafrick- the Belles Aria is almost $800 more and is only 75wpc- less than rogue - I think you may be jumping to a different cost level?