Desire to try tubes

So I am new to this have no audio contacts, and low budget it seems based on reading forum. I inherited my brothers Heresy I’s (and LP /CD collection) two years ago and started my journey. First bought a Rega P3 and Rega Fono stage running with existing 20 yo Denon 5.1. Then upgraded the Hereseys from Crites with crossovers and new tweeters (46 yo units). Months later after research and savings bought Stellar GCD and Stellar S 300 amp along with Syzygy SLF 870 sub from Underwoodwally. Nice! Next Marantz 6006 CD as transport and Underwood Emerald Physics and Core Power gold power cords and speaker cables. As able Audio Quest entry connects for all. Each move improved sound. Added a Bluesound node 2i as well only listening to Pandora though. I have no reference to options as I’ve only owned Hereseys and never heard a tube amp in a home and am very curious if a tube pre-amp would be a big plus? If I tried one could muster up to 5k. Just looking for the best sound quality I can afford.
Room is 14.6 x 14.10 x sloped ceiling 8-13’ with 5’ flat section at 13.
128x128bilyeauxbrew
@skypunk
You said what I have been saying about @millercarbon for a while. He is an opinionated shill and if you cross him you are a dope. He’s the dope. All he does is post. I don’t think he ever does anything else. Watch his post count, it goes up significantly every week. He posts just to be a dippy tool. I’ve got your back @skypunk.
@rcronk I hear you on trying Atma-shere. I’ve been keeping an eye on his stuff for a while. Someday I’ll be able to try it. Got to get some speakers that match up with lower power amps first.

I did the Rogue trip with their Stereo 100. It didn’t match up with my speakers very well and had terrible distortion. I tried to get relief from the dealer and Rogue with no success. Ended up trading it for a non-American brand that sounds great. Only had it for two months.
If you still use the Heresies, and they are still 96db sensitive after your mods, and you want the “tube” sound, you need single ended triode amps. Buy used, or buy a kit, to save money (Bottlehead may be a good place for a kit) but nothing touches SETs for glorious sound. Speakers need to be efficient, the Heresies are, but nothing else can match that sound. I built my first one 20 years ago, it still works, and I have never looked back.
I run my highly modded Klipschorns with Coincident Turbo 845 SET,  Prima Luna Dialogue Four (modded with Takman carbon resistors, Miflex and Mundorf capacitors) and custom built 300b monoblocks. 845 tube way more power than you need for klipsch, still great immediacy, performers in room feeling. PrimaLuna use EL34 tube, lush, beautiful, my favorite push pull tube. 300B tube, maybe the most romantic tube. Can't go wrong with 845 or 300B SET amp or EL34 push pull, especially if you can run in triode mode.
Stock Klipschs will work best with the more romantic tubes IMO.
@bilyeauxbrew
...Added a Bluesound node 2i as well only listening to Pandora though. I have no reference to options as I’ve only owned Hereseys and never heard a tube amp in a home and am very curious if a tube pre-amp would be a big plus? ...

Many pair up low-watt romantic sounding tube amps/tubes with Klipsch Heresy speakers and enjoy it. A nice tube integrated is a good start.  

Kinda depends on what you want to change about the sound and presentation?