A/V Processor and Amp for B&W speakers?

Hi All,

I’m looking for advice on an A/V processor and Amp.

My current setup is:

B&W CM10’s front left and right
B&W Center 2 front
B&W 685’s rear left and right
B&W PV1 sub
Pioneer SC-27 receiver
Panasonic DP-UB820 Blu-ray Player
Sony 65” X900H TV

I mainly use this setup for TV / movies. I was originally looking at getting the Rotel RSP-1576 processor and Rotel 1585 amp, mainly because Rotel are known to be a good match with B&W speakers, however I simply no longer have the budget for these components so looking for more affordable options?

Any advice welcomed!

Kevin
kdochert
Rather than mess with cheaper separate processors/amps, I’d go with an Anthem MRX 520 or 720 AVR.  Very good sound quality and excellent ARC room correction.  Best of luck. 
Thanks for introducing me to the Anthem brand, I wasn’t familiar with them. I was thinking of going separates partially so that as technology advances I’ll be able to just upgrade the processor, but given my budget I’m going to struggle to find a separates package.
Monoprice Monolith amps.  They have a 5 x 200 for $5100 or 7 x 200 for $1729.

Outlaw 976 processor ($1000).   The Outlaw is possibly just a tiny bit light on bass power, but it's really a pretty decent sounding processor.  I've tested it in my own system before modding it for a friend.

There's an Anthem AVM-60 "New" on ebay for $2499.  It's a discount from retail.  It's going to be significantly better than the Outlaw, but 2-1/2 times as expensive, lol.

You can always just buy an amp and use the pre-outs on your Pioneer receiver for a short-term upgrade.

Any thoughts on used items?

How about simplifying?  You could sell your Pioneer receiver and your Panasonic Bluray player and replace them used for a total of under $3,300 with these:
     Buy the Rotel 1585 amp used for $1,995 here:
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649578372-rotel-rmb-1585-in-black-beautiful-looks-beastly-power/
     Then buy the Oppo 203 used for $1,275 here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Oppo-UDP-203-Blu-ray-Player/114447205911?_trkparms=aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DH...

The Oppo has a built-in 7.1 audio surround processor, a built-in video processor. built-in wi-fi, built-in audio and video streamer and plays DVDs, CDs, DVD-Audio and SACDs.  The Oppo 203 is a jack of all trades, like a Swiss army knife.  
     Just connect the Oppo's audio outputs directly to the Rotel amp,  the Oppo's HDMI video output to your Sony hdtv and control everything with the Oppo's remote.

Tim