Can anyone recommend an FM Receiver that would play into a relatively high end system?

I have gone “all in” on digital streaming, but unfortunately, we are not immune to interruptions in Internet service in our area.  Whenever one occurs, I am reminded of simpler days listening to FM radio, and would like to have that capability again.  Are there FM receivers that would feed a digital stream into a DAC?   Or would they be analogue feeding directly into my amp via XLR cables?   Any suggestions would be appreciated.   
128x128cdc77
Magnum Dynalab sells new tuners. They also repair models dating back to the 1980's (flat rate).  They have a trade in program so you can purchase a refurbished unit with a one year warranty.  I would love to own an MD90T, but my buget is more FT110A (late '80s).
Pick up a cambridge audio t500 used for cheap on ebay, an excellent tuner with a knob for tuning. It is a joy to use and sounds terrific. Alternatively, find a used creek t43, essentially the same as the above t500, but with slightly better performance. I own both, as well as a Marantz st6000, they are all very very good tuners. Connect any of them to an open line input on your integrated. 
Well I would certainly consider a Mcintosh MAC7200 as a high end receiver. I thought there were some other pretty decent integrated amps that had FM card options too.

I listen to internet radio a lot and have thought about getting a tuner for potential extended internet outages and to explore local stations. Using the phone on cell service is a great idea too, but that may become compromised as well in an emergency and watch your data usage.

I'd love to get my hands on a Magnum tuner to play around with. 
Many companies still make AM/FM dedicated tuners. Yamaha for one, see the link below. $250 new. You seem to already have plenty of amp and other devices, just need the tuner. I think that you can find tuners like this without needing to go some over-the-top complicated setup.
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/t-s500/index.html