Who's using Harbeth with tubes, what speaker model and how many watts per channel?

Curious what current consensus is regarding the above question.

Thank you.
128x128joeinid
with respect to which tubes, perhaps i should not have made my prior statement with such ’absolute-ism’ - it obviously depends on your amp and your room

most harbeths are nominally 6 ohms, dropping to just above 4-5 ohms in the bass region

my understanding is that tube amps typically have trouble delivering a lot of current (certainly compared to ss amps which happily double their delivered power into 4 ohms vs their standard 8 ohm load specs), thus the care needed in making a tube amp drive loads that are low impedance in nature... furthermore, low impedance is most common and hardest for the tube amp to deal with when it is in the bass region, where cone/motor motion requires the most energy (this current, given a specified voltage level) to produce the strong bass notes

the tube amp in turn uses its output transformers to ’leverage’ the voltage differentials developed by the tube circuit into current flow, thus the lower impedance taps provide more transformer windings aiding the amp do this when called for...

obviously, at the end of the day, the circuit theory and governing concepts need to work in practice... your amps may do just fine driving the little p3’s with its 8 ohm taps... it is worth trying both if your amp has both (my audio research ref 75 amp has 4, 8, 16 ohm taps for instance) - as they say, it is a ’free at home trial’

in my own experience with arc and primaluna tube gear i feel there is little better drive and bass control to my c7's or super 5's at the 4 ohm tap, but a little more sparkle and spotlit nature up top and through the mids at the 8 ohm tap - difference is slight in magnitude, but i believe i do hear it consistently
I have the 30.1's and drive them with an Audio Research GS-150 tube amp (155 watts/channel).  Also use a AR GSPre (tube pre-amp).
Sorry to chime in, because I don’t have direct experience with tubes and Harbeth...Only my Croft (hybrid) amp, which is 45 watts per channel. That has driven my (now sold) P3’s, and current C7’s. I have a fair size space...23 X 12 X 8 ft ceilings. The consensus is they like power, yet quite a few Harbeth owners are running low power. A friend runs a 22 watt SET with his 40’s, and loves it. I have not heard his setup. If I had the scratch, I’d love to try a mid/high power KT 88 or KT 150 amp. I’m in budget mode right now, so I’m thinking of the Belles Aria amp. My hope is more power will make the C7’s come alive. I’d also like to hear them with a Luxman 550 class A amp.
Harbeth SHL5+ with Mc275 tube amp and Mc c2500 tube preamp here. I’m  a lightweight in the audio world but have played around some and this is a great combination. Also have Harbeth Compact 7’s driven with a Luxman Class A 590ax and that’s a great sound as well.