Who's using Harbeth with tubes, what speaker model and how many watts per channel?

Curious what current consensus is regarding the above question.

Thank you.
128x128joeinid
@jjss49 

Yes, everything matters. I am curious about what everyone is using and their experience. 
My curiosity starts with about 35wpc and C7, for example. While listenable, they don’t seem to come alive even at low to medium volume in a 14x16 room. 
I think Harbeth benefit from more power than people think regardless of amp type. I’ve owned C7, 30,1, 40.1 and have friends who own and love them (as I do). 
My hopes of using relatively low powered tubes is probably not realistic in my case. 
I remember visiting someone with a pair 40.1 using maybe 15wpc of 2A3 push/pull tubes and it was glorious with fairly simple music.

I know posts disappear on the Harbeth forum with talk of tubes and power, etc. so I wanted to see what you guys were using. 
I'm currently using Harbeth P3ESR XD speakers along with my Allnic T-1500 Integrated 300B tube amp, 12.5 watts per channel. Sounds very good, I also use a pair of REL T7i subwoofers with all my speakers.
My Harbeth Super HL5 Plus started in my main system with 180 WPC Rogue Audio M-180 tubed (KT120) monoblocks.  They're now in my office with my Audio Research VSI55 50 WPC tubed (6550) integrated.  They sound great with "only" 50 watts, although I rarely play them loud in my office.
correct joe

few things to bear in mind w c7’s or super 5’s

harbeths are 6 ohms, dipping to 5 in 100 hz area roughly - need to use 4 ohm taps not 8 ohms on tube amps - very low powered units, single ended, 300b etc etc need not apply unless you are near-fielding

you have decent sized room... i suggest a tube amp with more beef - i have had great luck w primaluna hp, audio research with 4 power tubes per channel, the like... 70-80 wpc range will move and grip the woofers suitably

compact 7 errs on side of warmth, potential bass boom/muddiness, that is why many who want tube sound use tube linestage or dac for that lil bit of magic but let a very good ss amp do the heavy lifting - hegels pass ayre van alstine all excellent

and yes alan shaw is quite the amp-nazi on his forum - hug is a take it or leave it proposition... i chose the latter - he is a good speaker designer but is close minded somewhat intolerant to alternate views to his own

good luck