Pass Labs int 60 vs. Luxman 590 uX ii

Any opinions when matched with Focal 1038 be? An Aesthetx Mima just became available and looks pretty good...All 3 in the same price range...Any experience with these 3 and the Focal?
larseand
Do your own research. Lots of good options.
HiFinews magazine did a review of the Cambridge Audio Edge A ($6k msrp) and declared it to be about as good as a Hegel H590, at double the cost of the Edge A. Reprint of review here:
https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/sites/default/files/revies/pdf/HiFi%20News%20Edge%20A%20Review_2018.p...

Were it me, I’d go Luxman, especially if pairing with Focal.
Since your speakers are pretty efficient you probably could use a lower powered class A amp.  The luxman and pass labs are both excellent choices.  It seems that a class A or strong bias in class A to A/B would be a good way to go with the focals.  Mike at Suncoast Audio carries both and he is a really good source of information (no affiliation with him).
I would look at the Naim Audio Super Nait 3 integrated. Naim and Focal are part of the same company. My dealer sells both Naim and Focal and they make an excellent pairing.
The Luxman L-590 isn't low powered. The 30watts is presumably the Class A rating, the amp will produce 90watts/channel into 8 ohms, according to a couple of reviews where it was actually measured. Nearly doubles that into 4 ohms.
Post removed