Subwoofer for Wilson Maxx2

my room is about 22x33 ft, my maxx2 are sitting about 11ft from the front wall, and 8,5 ft apart

i get very good image, width..depth..etc.., however not enough bass

i tried to locate the maxx closer to the front wall, from 4 ft..etc.., however at 11ft everything are better, but not enough bass

so i want to add 2 subwoofer ...wondering any Maxx2 users or full range speakers user are running subwoofer and able to give me some suggestion ?

i do not want to spend that much for Wilson Sub...
mgmmgm
i almost set my mind for the pair of JL 113 for a few resasons

1) it is a lot cheaper than the REL
2) almost everyone said it is better, faster more energy and more musical than the DD
3) fair good price for a used pair

hey...do u run the the ALEX full range with the pair of JL..without the need of a crossover..?

i just worry...it may make the Wilson too warm, i like wilson..since..it is not that warm..haha
I am thinking to buy Maxx2, my room is 15x25x10. The sitting position is about 14-15feet from front wall that has a 110" HT screen. Will my room and my seating position be suitable to have the Maxx2? Will the bass be too much and boomy with my room dimension? I live in SF Bay area, and wonder if anyone live in the area who can let me audition before buying. Hate to buy w/o listening. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.
i think your room size is good for the maxx, and u can have your Maxx2 7 to 8 ft from the screen, or less if u wish, however your challenge may be the left to right distance for the Maxx, in order to have everyone in your HT..be able to view the 110" screen, which may make the maxx too close to the side walls, or too close to the front , i suggest u to make some measurement and drawing to confirm..
I agree with Mgmmgm. My room is a bit wider than yours, and viewing from the side seats is barely acceptable. Also, my room is heavily treated including multiple bass traps that were NECESSARY to control boomy bass with the Maxx 2. I would definitely consider Sashas or WP-8 (7 too bright unless you are all tube) and a pair of JL's. Wilson's image high anyway so I imagine you will be happy in that regard.