Subwoofer for Wilson Maxx2

my room is about 22x33 ft, my maxx2 are sitting about 11ft from the front wall, and 8,5 ft apart

i get very good image, width..depth..etc.., however not enough bass

i tried to locate the maxx closer to the front wall, from 4 ft..etc.., however at 11ft everything are better, but not enough bass

so i want to add 2 subwoofer ...wondering any Maxx2 users or full range speakers user are running subwoofer and able to give me some suggestion ?

i do not want to spend that much for Wilson Sub...
mgmmgm
I had Wilson Maxx 2's for years and now have Alexandias. The bass in the Maxx 2 is plentiful, but can be difficult to control. Initially I had a REL Studio III with the Maxx's. I ultimately got a pair of JL 113's. I can not recommend them more highly. The Alexandrias have excellent bass, and mine are 4 or so feet from the back and side walls. However, adding the JL's was like being hit over the head with a mallet compared to the REL (which is a $10,000 subwoofer BTW). As you know, the JL's have room correction which works well. The bass is musical as well as powerful. 2 friends have Gothams which I had heard extensively before I decided on the JL's myself. My room (25x17x11) is smaller than theirs thus we all agreed the 113's would suffice. I would be very surprised if 113's wouldn't satisfy you. Also the price/performance ratio is highly favorable. PM me if you wish.
does the JL...change the wilson tonal balance little bit?

a pair if JL113..used is not expensive at all
beside that..how u support the JL113...do u make a stand to make it a little bit higher ?
A well integrated sub typically creates a realistic foundation for the music, and improves imaging. If there is any change in the tonal balance it leans toward warming the presentation. I have mine on a carpeted floor. FYI, I also found relatively inexpensive power cords that mate well.
i almost set my mind for the pair of JL 113 for a few resasons

1) it is a lot cheaper than the REL
2) almost everyone said it is better, faster more energy and more musical than the DD
3) fair good price for a used pair

hey...do u run the the ALEX full range with the pair of JL..without the need of a crossover..?

i just worry...it may make the Wilson too warm, i like wilson..since..it is not that warm..haha