Subwoofer for Wilson Maxx2

my room is about 22x33 ft, my maxx2 are sitting about 11ft from the front wall, and 8,5 ft apart

i get very good image, width..depth..etc.., however not enough bass

i tried to locate the maxx closer to the front wall, from 4 ft..etc.., however at 11ft everything are better, but not enough bass

so i want to add 2 subwoofer ...wondering any Maxx2 users or full range speakers user are running subwoofer and able to give me some suggestion ?

i do not want to spend that much for Wilson Sub...
mgmmgm
Mgm....I have a Krell FPB 600c, Berkeley Alpha DAC which I use directly to my amp, Maxx 2's, cables are MIT Oracle Matrix 50 ic and Matrix 90 speaker, Oracle MA-X digital, Acoustic Revive power products. Having typed all that, I am in the process of changing and it will look very different in a few weeks. I am moving to Sasha's and Spectral DMA 360's (if my amp would ever sell!). I also am waiting for the Berkeley Alpha USB converter I have on order. Right now, I use a Logitech Transporter to feed my DAC, all files are flac on a HD.
those MIT..is simple cost too much, the DMA 360 seem good match with Wilson, i heard soem of the set up, however it did not sound too refined, i think..it is all about the grade of MIT MY FRIEND is using

how's u comment about your digital front end

funny to see how;s different in the coming future from you.

never hard to let;s go any FPB..unless u are looking for a little bit too much, and are u going to feed the DMA from the DAC?
The MIT are pricey. You don't have to get that level though. Something like th Oracle V2.2, which I used to have, are fantastic and you can get great deals on them now. Those would be perfect for your system.

I love my digital stuff. I have had the Berkeley for a while now and it's perfect for my taste. I do not expect to change dacs for a long long time. It does everything right and the more you throw at it the better it sounds. I also find it to be a surprisingly good volume control. Yes, I plan to run the 360's direct.

I just lowered the price of my Krell. I was not very motivated before but since have found the amps I want to replace it with.
I have almost the exact same room as you. Yes the speakers are much better further out in the room. I wouldn't listen to others as the Maxx rear port is a big part of why coming off the wall helps. A subwoofer will help as well. But 1st please treat the corners. It makes a huge difference. I can send you pictures. of my setup if you want. Tuning the subwoofer is not that easy and most listeners prefer it off. That is with a Watchdog 2. You want to buy mine, I will gladly part with it. I don't use it. That should say enough. I am using VTL 750s which have very nice bass control and the sound is magical.