Subwoofer for Wilson Maxx2

my room is about 22x33 ft, my maxx2 are sitting about 11ft from the front wall, and 8,5 ft apart

i get very good image, width..depth..etc.., however not enough bass

i tried to locate the maxx closer to the front wall, from 4 ft..etc.., however at 11ft everything are better, but not enough bass

so i want to add 2 subwoofer ...wondering any Maxx2 users or full range speakers user are running subwoofer and able to give me some suggestion ?

i do not want to spend that much for Wilson Sub...
mgmmgm
wonder...JL Labs F113 , which are 13 inches driver..would that be a bit too small ? ANy comment for the JL 212?

I am seeking a pair of watch dog I ( which is active, and cheaper)

>>> Stay away from Velodyne not up to the task, slow and does not have the mega output of the JL.s <<< ... thx for sharing

REL sub ..seem capable..

well understood, trying to blend othr brand subwoofer with th maxx2 is a hard task

although i do not to pay too much for for a pair of Grand Slamm SIII if i sell my Maxx2, however i suspect, thing will be more or less the same, and i demand a pair of subwoofer
toe in until i sort of see n not seeing the inner side wall and adjusted the head angle based on the manual and fine tuned within 2 ladder steps
Oracle (appropriate!)...

I appreciate your vast experience but do not believe 11ft into a room is likely appropriate placement. I also do not believe it makes solid sense to crossover Maxx 2 at 60Hz. And....I also believe it difficult to integrate most subs with Wilson speakers and from my experience, which included the JL, Thiel seamed closest. And...I also believe it very important to adjust the head unit, toe in and spikes if you move Maxx's.

"Totally wrong..." is likely a little strong.

To the OP...Re cables, MIT has always worked for me. Pricey but I have not found a better match in my system.
Richard

can u elaborate a little bit more about "Thiel seamed closest"

the selection of that pair of Subwoofers are indeed risky,as it is fairly hard to resell without losing too much (aparted from buying the Watch DOG) , it can be costly mistake for me, this is why..i am opened to hear more sharing here

yes crossing at 60hz seem a little bit high,however it will be tested to find out

really not that easy
richard, what is you core system now? mind to share a bit?

i had soem pass labs XA100,600, Krell 450MCX 750MCX..Mark no 32 ..etc some FM..etc.however i sold them all recently and keeping the Cello performance II (as it match reasonably well without too far wrong with most of the speakers around)

i had a lot of speakers, and however i like to settle down with the Maxx2 for at least 2 more yrs, until i can afford something at the USD40 to 50K range