What power amp or integrated amp are you using with your Harbeth speakers

Too many variations from tubes to solid state - from class A to AB to D. 
As the title suggests;
What power amp or integrated are you using with your Harbeth speakers (have to have the experience of owning Harbeth)
128x128ghulamr
I have a Belles Aria and I think it would pair nicely with the Harbeth sound!
@fjn04 you could not be more correct about Alan watching over HUG. lol.  I have read most of the opinions on that forum and really come out with Luxman, Hegal, LFD and inclining towards more power using a solid state amp. 

Curious on your take on Croft integrated being 'ok with my 3's' statement. not using phone but listening to all digital via Metrum Onyx DAC and roon. 
ghulamr- With the caveat that everything is subject to our own taste...my feeling is you may want more power than the Croft. There is so much out there to consider. My close friend loves his Cary Sli-80, but he uses a 93 db speaker. Perhaps an INT that uses a quad of 88 or 150 tubes would be fine if your room isn't too large. But I also think ample power will help flesh out the 3's to be more engaging at low listening levels. The Croft is very nice, but it's a 2k integrated with a surprisingly good phono section. I was using my backup table, which I've since sold,  and my other table is relegated to my SET/Horn setup. So I too may go all digital with my C7's. If I do, and were looking in the 2K range, I may try to first hear the Aria. If I end up saving a few more bucks, perhaps the Aria II. 
Alan Shaw has Hegel H360 and H390 in his lab and has used them to demo Harbeth at audio shows. He also has other amps of course, but you can be sure that these two specific amps meet his approval and were used while voicing Harbeth speakers.
I’m using my Jeff Roland Concentra 2 with Harbeth 40.3, and it sounds exquisite.  Actually have paired this amp to many different speakers and they all sounded wonderful.
It’s a class A, and runs quite hot......but trouble free for close to 15 years.