Best 40 to 50k used speakers

What would you consider the absolute best speakers on the used market, budget 40 to 50k max.Open to any suggestions thanks.

128x128thieliste
The most impressive speakers I've heard to date at anything near your price range are MBL 101E Mk II. They are $70k new but I've never seen a used pair for sale.

I'm currently running a pair of CS6's. The MBL 101's are one of the few speakers I've heard that I could be confident would be an upgrade from my Thiels.
@douglas_schroeder

Are you a buyer, or just curious?

haha when i see these posts i laugh and think this exact same thing

btw, what is the best $250,000 speaker i can pick up used? always hunting for a bargain before bedtime

on and while you are at it, what is best $1,000,000 car I can buy second or third hand... i like to buy stuff that has already taken the depreciation hit... :)
Yes i sold my Thiel CS 3.7s, owned them for 5 years.Looking for something with the same refinement but a big step up.Thiel CS 3.7s are very difficult to beat when you drive them with a Gryphon Antileon Evo i can tell you.Right now i'm looking at Borresen 03s, YG Hailey 2.2s and Verity Sarastro lls.My room will be a dedicated listening room and i have a solid budget for pre-power, source and cables.