Power amp recommendation for Harbeth 30.2s

It’s not that I don’t like my current setup, it’s just that I wonder whether a more powerful amp would give the music more heft.  I’m running a pair of Harbeth 30.2s through a Prima Luna EVO 300 preamp driven by a vintage YBA Passion SS 400 power amp (purchased second hand from a reputable dealer).  I listen primarily to music streamed  from my FLAC stored collection on my NAS or from Qobuz through a Bluesound Node 2 into a Chord Qutest.   The YBA is very transparent and I love the sound of my system, but sometimes wonder on certain types of music whether a more powerful amp would be an improvement.  I like the idea of a SS or hybrid power amp paired with a tube preamp.  I chose the although  the Prima Luna preamp after listening to a Prima Luna integrated against a Hegel H590 (I had previously owned the Hegel H190) and purchased the YBA at the same time.  My listening choices are varied (folk, jazz, alternative, vocal, rock (not metal), so I’m not looking for ear shattering volume.  I don’t like the idea of a tube power amp due to both cost and how hot they can run.  I’m captivated by the Pass amps, but they are expensive.  I’ve also wondered about the Van Alstine hybrid amps.  I’m throwing this out to the experts because I may be overthinking this and should just be satisfied with the YBA until it finally fizzles (it’s pretty old).  Thoughts?
bfleetwood
I have 30.1s and have used quite a few amps with them and never thought they ran out of juice.  I used to use them with Quicksilver 40 watt monoblocks. I now use a Yamaha AS2100. Both sounded great.  I'm not sure you could make them sound bad. Dynamics on the other hand may be an amp issue.  They love Quad amps in the Harbeth Users Group (Mainly UK centric so not surprising).  You can get an Artera Stereo with 140 wpc for probably close to $2000 new and quite a bit less used. I would try some sort of used solid state that you know you can sell for what you paid just as an experiment. 
I have the 30.1’s and use an Audio Research GS-150 to drive them. I agree that they are lacking in bass but the natural mid’s and high’s are exceptional and uncolored. I have purchased the REL T/7i’s to make up for lost bass. Tho not yet connected, this REL is claimed by other Harbeth owners and REL to pair nicely with the Harbeth as they are very quick in their bass response..so they match well with Harbeth’s. I always prefer a clean and tight bass versus overpowering and boomy bass. Perhaps the best woofers I have ever owned were the KEF woofers in the ESS Translinear II speakers of many moons ago. It offered the tightest, cleanest bass I have ever heard from a speaker.

I happen to like tube amps and pre-amps (use an AR pre-amp) but have heard tfrom other Harbeth owners that they do very well with a good solid state amp.  
Just get the H390 or H590 and be done with it! Very little else compares - believe me - thst’s what I’ve got!

Want better? Get yourself a AFC 5se (or better) preamp and a Bryston or Benchmark or Parasound Halo amp.

Harbeths never sounded better - ever!
The basic issue of preamp/amp mismatch is output impedance to input impedance.  So long as the preamp's output impedance is at least 10 times lower (1:10) than the amp's input impedance, you're fine.  Most (but not all) products meet this criterion.
Beyond that matching preamps and amps is more a matter of taste than anything else.  Often claimed "synergy" is really just something that sounds good to one person.
That being said, many people combine a tube preamp with a SS amp to get the best of both worlds.  With 30.2's, so long as you have an amp with 100-150W with a stiff power supply you should be fine.  And beyond that, as SS amps do sound different, once again it's more than anything a matter of taste.  If you're sticking with separates, there are alternatives to the Hegel.
 I believe that my YBA vintage amp is solid, well built and transparent.  Its power specs meet the 100 - 150 W criteria.  I am still left to wonder whether a SS amp with more power paired with my PL preamp will sound better (not just louder).  The longstanding discussion of how much power is enough and how much power matters besides playing louder is still a mystery to me.  I recall Alan Shaw in a demonstration where a 500 wpc amp is driving the Harbeth’s.  I want to keep the PL preamp and simply wonder whether the more powerful amp with “sound” better, not just louder. For those who might agree with this concept, are there SS power amps that you believe might fit the bill?