Anyone experienced speed issues with Artemis Labs SA-1?

Hi guys.
I was listening for several hours and then out of blue on the last record the speed started slowing down and back and then down again. I had zero issues in my 2 years or so of ownership. Used in an all Artemis lab system.

I used my cell phone to measure (after stopping and removing the record) and it showed around 32 rpm first which then - after a few revolutions_ dropped to 30.
Wondering if anyone had the same issue and figured out the fix.
Thaks
L
sancho22
It often surprises me that belt drive aficionados are willing to put up with so much fuss, to keep their turntables running at correct speed. The whole idea of a belt is a pain in the ass waiting to happen.
Thanks for the suggestions 
just for context I have 8 TT - two are DD, 3 belt and 3 idler ...
Each has its own strengths and signature sound 
The Yamaha GT-2000 is great (full Yammy stack) A’s is the Garrard 401 or 301
the Artemis is part of a full Artemis system and it works well when running correctly- given that the belt is an actual R2R tape with a tensioner it is different from the VPI or Fairchild 755...
Don't get me wrong; I do like the Artemis, as mentioned above.  I hope you will be able to resolve the problem.  And certainly, the other drive systems have their specific pesky issues.
No worries I do appreciate the advice
i do spend a fair amount of tinkering with my Modded Lenco 78 - to your point 

I had zero issues with the Yamaha though 

Let’s hope we can fix this Artemis table as I really love it - not to mention the Schroeder arm on it
After getting a few microlitres of oil into the motor and letting it soak in the deck is running reliably again and sounding its old self. Also the motor noise, which was audible up close from the time I got the deck is now just about inaudible. What I’d put down to the brushed nature of the motor may have been the bearings running dry.
 An oil called “liquid bearing” was recommended but not easy to obtain outside the US so I used a bit of SAE5 synthetic I had handy.

The difference between the Artemis ps and the lab ps was interesting,  With the lab ps set to a fixed voltage and current set to 5Amax (but drawing around 0.03A) making the deck sound very ordinary in comparison to the Artemis supply.